i purchased window washer on jan. 6,2009. i also purchased back up discs. when i clicked on "download your products" no down load happened. i telephoned for help and was told i could purchase help from a technician for $29.95.

this is unfair. why charge me for something that went wrong with the winferno system? this is a rip off. winferno needs to have their policy reviewed by a regulating agency. the phone policy of this company is very bad & hard to deal with. if i could stop payment from my credit card account i certainly would have.

signed

dave waschull

Had an Experience with Winferno?

Comments

I believe you can get a refund from your credit card supplier. Check it out. I've done it.

Winferno sec. numbers provided by them DO NOT work.

I received two sets of 20-digits numbers. Neither of them work.

They will not refund the amount paid.

Do not deal with OmniTweak or SafeCart! Safecart "On July, 17th I purchased a Driver Updater for a service for 499 RUR, billed through SafeCart (eVerify). This program did not work about, so I has immediately written to..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Malwarebytes - Advertise for $12.99, charge credit card for $59.99 Malwarebytes "I clicked on the offer "Malware bytes 1 year $12.99, gave them my credit card information, then checked the invoice the said I was charged $59.99. I contacted them immediately..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more